Serve the City Brussels is working on its digitalisation of weekly projects to make the whole experience easier and uniform for volunteers to sign up, project leaders to organise, and the central office to organise insurance and reporting.
In that optic, we are looking for a volunteer/intern with Mobile App development skills to create an app for both iOS and Android platforms, which will be connected with our database of projects.
- You are a dynamic volunteer / intern with up to date knowledge of mobile technologies.
- You know how to develop an app for Android and/or iOS devices.
- You understand connections to databases through API queries.
- You are methodical in writing code documentation so that other people can understand and contribute.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and its languages (Visualforce, APEX) is a plus.
- Most of all, you want to change the world by making volunteering easy
While the project will automatically develop with time and functionalities will be added, the first scope of the project is for volunteers with the app to be able to connect their profile, see the upcoming available volunteer shifts, the signed up upcoming shifts, and to sign up / cancel by the press of a button.
You are interested? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org by sending your resume (and eventual portfolio) with a focus on mobile app development. You can learn more about our weekly projects here: www.servethecity.brussels/volunteer/weekly-projects/